Simplify your payroll process
Track project hours
Inaccurate timesheet reporting costs the construction industry millions of dollars every year, and precise on-site worker location information continues to be a major health and safety issue.
Accurate and frictionless
- Capture hours against specific zones and workers.
- Track start and finish times with real-time GPS tracking and geofencing.
- Intelligent approvals and notifications.
- Define project milestones, set budgets and other metrics to be tracked.
- Get instant visibility into project costs and performance in real time.
- Automatically feed metrics directly into other management software platforms to get full visibility on your projects.
Health and safety
- Construction sites need a real-time monitoring system to provide best practice safety systems.
- During emergencies, the lack of visibility can lead to injuries or fatalities. Having a reliable real-time locating system provides an effective way to check where everyone is at all times.
Measure your impact
- In today’s world, impact reporting is just as important as financial reporting. Increase funding, give back to your employees and engage your board members, customers, suppliers and communities.
- Receive automated reports on projects and drive progress towards better social outcomes for New Zealanders.